Thursday, December 20, 2007

Afrochat.net

I've found a new forum to chat on: Afrochat.net

It's a decidedly afrocentric/africentric chat. It has some 'old heads' on it. You know, people all wrapped up in their ideology an ready to spew it on everyone. . . wait, that's me!

I just posted something outlining criteria for adulthood, hoping to generate some good responses about the topic, when all-of-a-sudden out of nowhere one guy tries to invalidate everything i say, and another pigeonholes me! Sure, i was wide-open for it because i'm new and ready for a fight, but they don't know just who i am!

I can't begin to tell you just how excited i am. all the chat/groups i was a part of that had this kind of conversation have been long gone. And i'm soo excited to be back in the africentric conversation, even though i'm now ALSO a capitalist.
Bookmark and Share